The Prophetic . . . For some the mere mention conjures unpleasant images as in: I never want to hear that word again! For others, there’s general confusion and uncertainty. For others, a measure of benefit, mixed with: “I’m tired of the nonsense.”
Over the years, as I have talked to many people individually, I have been both encouraged and surprised by how helpful and impactful some things I have shared can be. Often things I might consider basic, or commonly understood, are “big news” to others. I have come to realize that in spite of about 100 years of Pentecostalism and 50 years of things Charismatic, this matter is still not well understood, particularly from a new covenant perspective of integrated personality wholeness. There is a lot of “giftedness” and “gift expression” out there. Not a lot of wellness.
I decided to offer a compilation of a lifetime of experiences and private conversations into one intensified seminar on this topic.
This will NOT be:
- another “how to prophesy,” here’s your gift,” here’s your “ministry”, “what is your ministry office,” seminar.
- a spiritual gift technique, “bless me-give me a word,” let’s indulge ourselves in hours of introspective “propheticness” seminar.
- based on common Pentecostal and Charismatic stereotypes and expressions of this topic that many might have been exposed to, for better or worse!
- about gift expression in a meeting
- only for Ephesians 4 prophets
My burden is for the psychological and relational wellness of prophetic vessels, and those who relate to them in community–for an effective and redemptive kingdom expression of that gift, in a new covenant, grace-based, relational paradigm, integrated into apostolic purpose, mission, evangelism. The emphasis will be on relational health and wellness: within our selves, with God, with one another, and in the world for His kingdom testimony’s sake.
This is for anyone who is, or thinks he/she might be, or has any “prophetic” leanings at all in his or her personality; those who would like to better understand the “prophetic” people in their lives (maybe you are married to one!) and what makes them “tick;” and those called to father/mother/equip/disciple young prophetic vessels.
I am unaware of any opportunity like this “out there.” I encourage you to contact us for more information or to find out when and where the next seminar will be offered. An abbreviated video version is available in the course catalog at stephencrosby.soarlms.com.
Contact us if this would be of value to you!
Testimonies from those who have attended the Prophetic Persona Seminar:
- Run, don’t walk to this seminar
- I wish every believer was exposed to the material in this seminar
- Anyone who thinks themselves to be prophetic, or is in relationship to someone who is prophetic needs to be at this seminar. I wish it was mandatory training for every leader.
- My paradigm of what the prophetic is has been turned upside down and reoriented.
- A truly gifted teacher with a gift for articulation that challenges, sets free, and transforms
- My marriage has been transformed by this material, as I now understand my husband for the first time.
- Steve Crosby represents the healthiest expression of a NT prophet of anyone I personally know
- For the first time in my life, I don’t feel like I am crazy
- I feel like I have been put in touch with my creator for the first time
- For over 50 years I’ve been troubled by why I see people and the world the way I do and why people react to me so negatively when I try to explain what I see. Now I know! In one weekend, Steve Crosby has masterfully explained in plain English the prophetic temperament and how to properly utilize it for the Kingdom of God. My life has suddenly been transformed from one of near-constant grief and agony over people to one of joyous expectation of what God can do with me now that I know who I am (not to mention the stress levels in my life have gone way down!). I now look forward to using my gifting in a constructive manner for the true benefit of the local body of Christ.
- I now understand why I respond in life the way I do and why others respond to me the way they do
- for the first time, I don’t feel like there is something wrong with me.
- I am a sister, employee and wife of three different prophetic people, each with varying prophetic “facets” and all striving to be at peace with Father, the church and themselves. This teaching has illuminated their struggles and given me the tools to be an effective help in these relationships, stirring a compassion in me for the misunderstood, misidentified and misused prophetic joints in the body of Christ. Whether you have a prophetic gift or share any portion of your life with a prophet – home, work, fellowship or family – you will be edified, instructed and liberated through this word.